Friday, November 07, 2003

it's the only one

yup. it's all over. four days of examination. four weeks of preparation. haha. okay okay. not four weeks. maybe just one week. and that's the study week. haha. it's over now. and i'm glad that it's over. now. great. because of no exam to study for. i've got nothing better to do. haha. this is great.

let's see. it's going to be longer hours of sleep. longer hours of television. longer hours of play. or should it be. all play and no work? no. it shouldn't be. i must go find something serious to do. a hobby? a job? anything. haha. maybe just visits to the library or somewhere.

nothing has been happening this couple of days. since i last posted. nothing great happened. it's so normal around my life. i'm not expecting anything exciting or anything unusual. i need sparks. big lively sparks in my life. i keep telling myself. it's hard.

there's no point. it may seem. yes i agree. no point at all. it makes me think. so what? why do i think? what's the point behind me thinking? is it going to help? i don't really know. and i don't think so. it's i know or i don't know. i prefer i don't know. ignorance is bliss as you get older. trust me.

not really say i am old. i am older. but not that old. i don't wish to die. i don't want to die. i fear death. but i know. i must die. one day. tomorrow perhaps? look on the bright side. *piakz* maybe i die. people will miss me. tears drops for me. people will start to realise that there's is this person existing on earth. and that's me. but. come to think about it. how many of you will miss me? how many of you will cry. none? that's saddening. that's why. i don't want to die. and maybe i see no point in my death.

this is getting no where.

what's the point?

where's the point?

what point?

no point.

it's amazing to know, you are here... i am there... by your side...

No comments: