Sunday, March 14, 2004

let it burn

went out for a soccer session at 9am. reached home at 5pm. skin is hot. the weather better remain this cold.

you just shut the fuck up can or not? talk to you is worst than being stung by a blardy mosquito you know or not? i don't care my attitude is irritating you or what. don't talk to me lah. stupid enough. in another words. just scram. get out. get lost.

and you. damn irritating leh. you know mah? you don't know i tell you larh. worst than the bee fly here fly there. and simply because you stink, doesn't mean you rocks. i'm telling you right here that you stink worst than a pink pig. you lamer. in another words. go take a bath and shut up.

what program is this. stupid lar. it's so freaking laggy and it sucks big time. the creator must be hiding in a well or whatever that is so small he can't breathe. how can he make something like this? stupid lors. not saying i can do better. but after seeing this product i believe i can. in another words. shut it down and stick it up your ass.

if you are the one, i will tell you.

just making myself clear, i am not angry. =)
tell me why. why. why.

it's just another hot Sunday.

Don't talk to me unless you feel like it.

I will talk to you if i want to.

If you talk to me, i don't want to talk to you. Just keep talking to me.

anyone believes any thing that i have typed above?

shoot down the sun, replace it with clouds, wind, moon, stars and total darkness...

No comments: