Thursday, January 29, 2004

tears

At first we talked,
Got to know one another.
Had our laughs,
It didn't seem like any bother.

Then we became closer,
We had become much more.
Started spending time together,
The time that I adored.

From weeks to months,
We had made it past a year.
I thought we'd always be together,
Because you were my sweet dear.

Then one night i asked her,
The question I knew she'd hate.
I wanted to try something different,
By trying other people to date.

These words I could not bare,
They started shimmering slowly from her eyes.
I asked her opinion,
And I guess she could not lie.

I told her that I loved Her,
She repeated to Me the same.
What else could I say,
Because I think I was to blame.

it was just not meant to be,
so many tears.
the moonlight shone,
for all i can say is; i'm sorry.

No comments: