Sunday, September 14, 2003

it's those datelines

yes yes yes, i know i know. i ought to be enjoying this precious weekend after 5 days of school. but it's those datelines for the projects that's ruining my weekends. if poly life is almost similar to that of working life, i would rather be working. at least i get paid. haha.

i just finished editing my communication skills questionnaire. took me quite long a time and i feel that i didn't do a great job editing. but i guess i have done my best. if you think u can do better, please, do so. correct me. it won't hurt, not even a little bit.
:)

wake up early today with a motive. muahaha. i went to jog! great morning with the combination of sunshine and the refreshing morning breeze. air has never felt so fresh!the view of everything changed! morning, afternoon and evening. each with it's own distinctive characteristics. the people too. haha. *hint hint* healthy way of living! yea!

wah. fatigue after jogging. came up for a cup of tea without milk and fried bee hoon, accompanied with one fish cake and one fried chicken drumstick. didn't manage to finish it all. i nv like breakfast. bleahz :P

haha. went out to do my homework and for my lunch. just hope that when i am travelling, the word '' fatigue '' doesn't show on my face. still, i am feeling tired and sick though. gosh~

on the way back, i was reading through my economics notes and thinking about my IISO project. suddenly i lost consciousness. haha. fell asleep sia! and missed the stop i am supposed to alight. then have to take the bus back. haha. this time i stayed awake!

had dinner and watched some singer ,that is very popular just because he wears that suit of his for 30 years, sings on his debut tv show. nice songs and my mother was going '' wah shiok shiok! '' haha~ hmm, why must he wears only suit whenever he sings on tv? nv see him in tee and jeans~ and he's so popular! haha.

haha.

my life.

feverish.

as lonely as it can be

No comments: