Friday, September 12, 2003

flip flip

flipping through the coloured pages of this particular thin book. with hopes that it can earn me an income, i read thoroughly. what is this book? a FREE copy of Soccer King. Weekly Guide. it cost S$3.50 and is published every friday! haha. very user friendly i must say. god damn the tips they give! make me doubt. keke.

hey! betting is BAD! dun ever start if you haven't. anyway this FREE copy is give by my mother. she knows me best! doesn't she? haha. (ok la, maybe one or two of you beautiful people too.)

today arhs~ okok lor. keke. started with the giving out of my Computer Systems test paper and going through it. i passed! *thank you* haha. lessons as usual. not very happening though. tease him again like usual. but i definitely hopes he will get her. Good Lucks! (hey! you didn't wave good bye like she did! *gentle reminder that you have friends here!*)

*prays* will i win? should i place my bets? haha. i don't know! gosh~

getting emotional

No comments: