Monday, July 14, 2008

300

not the show/movie
but this is my 300th post

300th post

ever since this thing is in place
nothing to boast about, i know you guys/gals hit this number way before me

but still, yes! i've hit 300 :)

and i'm still alive
thank god, and buddha, and people that give me love and money
thank you
and i want to be, still, typing away

"ORD" is revolving me this week and probably the next
ORD BBQ, ORD movie/dinner, ORD this ORD that
phew, ORD ORD ORD
like right now, also ORD, give me a break, let me feel that it's a day

a special day, a day of relief
a day really to celebrate, a day where i claim myself back
a day where i really have my mind back
a day where ... i won't have to really worry about dying ever so easily

but then thinking back, do i really deserve what i have experienced in army?
people say very relax, very shiok, very nice, very good
really meh?
i think there are soo many people better, so many, just too many, really

better stop grumbling
poison my mind set
not very nice
better things to do

oh well, NUS administration really troublesome
a little bit here
then a little bit there
then a little bit here and there

it's just so different
pay school fees
still must administer alot of paperwork myself
okay la, school fees not really i pay

but what the hell =/
better do now, if now, sigh.

take care. good luck.

good morning. good afternoon. good night. have a light supper.

sweet dreams.

i love you.

i've been thinking about my own death, far too often...

No comments: