Monday, August 16, 2004

dare to dream, that's what i want

i believed i am able to sit thought lectures already. given that i've sit through enough today. god. if you people never cancelled the fireworks thing. i could have got out of there earlier. the earlier. the better.

alright. i'm being quite hypocritical at that time. putting on a smile when i don't even wanna do it. but these people. their passion for money is really truly incredible. especially that arrogant asshole. but well. he earns big bucks. smoke big fat brown sticks. he's a millionaire already at the age of 27?

it's all about marketing. even if you have the lousiest product in the whole wide world. it's all about how you go around matketing that shit. do it good. it will sell. do it bad. it will still sell. making a loss.

but watever. it's just so watever. hokay. i'm interested. but not willing to devote the time for it. anyway. thanks for the time also la. shook quite a number of millionaire's hands. or some wanna-be.

the whole thing surprisingly irritates me without fail. though i can grab their concepts. the ideas. it's nothing from school. listen up. school really sucks. tell them i study BIT they question me with wad is being taught to me in school. surprisingly, it's nothing compared to their experience. so what am i studying for?

they tell me. study so as to achieve a short cut with the theoretical path. ok. that's some bright side of things when things eventually boils down to practicals and experience. but well, if there's a short cut. why don't do it well? studying ain't sucky.

all they can end their presentation with is "guess what's my age"
COME ON. fuck your age. hao lian she mo. so wad u are a manager at the age of 20. so what. ask for my age. to prove ur age. no freaking business. but well. i am seriously seriously impressed. so ya. impressed.

guess my decision. 'cos i ain't telling anyone. haha.

chill. enough of today. no fireworks. lotsa crapping. hell nothing.

losing my patience with myself already.

don't mind me. i'm going to scold people.

i'm losing it. lol. with myself. don't get me wrong.

but whatever. i am still very tolerant.

hehehe.

not a problem man.

i have the mindset ready.

it's so whatever~

fuck you right back...

No comments: