Monday, June 28, 2004

peace with happiness

unusual of me. to create a new post before i bathe. but who really cares? as long as this post is up. haha. not a major difference, just yet.

fatigue has pulled up its socks. catching up with me. haha. felt it on the bus trip home today. been some time since i fell aslp. and missed the stop where i am suppose to alight. took all the way till i suddenly jumped up. yup. gotta take the bus back. yawnz.

my life consists of a fantastic girl, my studies ( not paying much attention though ), my brilliant friends that makes school seems so pleasant, my parents that never forget about me and a lack of cash inflow. not really worried about the cash inflow thingy. it's gonna last me through.

had a nice dinner. full. although i don't really have the appetite. don't know what happen. just no. appetite. don't feel like eating.

alright. enough.

Ocean. Ou De Yang have nice melodies. at least i thought so.

take care peeps!

buaiz.

more than half a globe is lonely... i'm in the other...

No comments: