Thursday, April 22, 2004

two more papers

the weather is darn warm today. i could use some air con. or a few more fans. no half naked. i don't do those things. anyway, i just wanted to get things stated down here before i proceed on to study.

damn pissed off
this was yesterday. didn't knew what was wrong with me yesterday. there is this swelling feeling of a horrible anger. but i doubt people know. so people do hate me. i am getting really really hypocritical. haha.

i guess i just woke up on the wrong side of the mattress. mind you, i sleep on a mattress. haha. with a ridiculous dream. everything just went wrong. except the business accounting 2 paper. fortunately. everything almost went wrong. but the paper was relatively easy except that i just don't seem to remember the format of all those financial reports. that is going to cost me quite a few marks.

then i feel like screaming already. haha. don't know why. i just had this empty empty feeling inside. you know you know? doubt it. i was told that i don't care whether people understands me or not. i don't know if it's true. but i do really not care about things not my business. you want you tell me. i don't do the kpo business unless i want to.

and surprisingly, all the games i played yesterday. i lost them all. name me loser for games. i really think i do.

and i don't talk about all these in real life. hmm. maybe i just don't quite meet the one in real life for me to talk face to face with. it will take some time. so i'd rather state them all out here, and talk to everyone. haha.

ignorance is a blessing.

nothing more nothing less, time to go get the books rotten. i just stacked away my bstats and ba2 papers. taking up so much of a space. hopefully will never touch them again.

take care peeps.

gotta drink more water!

ciaoz~

MicRo EcOnOmics~~~

in my conflict management method, avoidance is the only existance...

No comments: