Sunday, April 04, 2004

since i have the time

why not for another post of TODAY? haha.

actually, i wanted to do my business accounting tutorial now. for about fifteen minutes before i leave for a destination, say, two mrt stops away from here. but i take a look. i was turned off. assuming my fixed factor is my computer, why shouldn't i blog to make my new blogskin more ready for the month of april.

people are so distracting. much more distracting than things. they distract you in the heart. unlike the things, which do so in your mind. i would rather be distracted in my mind. not the heart.

i shall go distract my mind from work now.

the chatbox has been taken away. what is left is a little link at the end of each post. ya.

take care~

ciaoz~

i'd want to die early... ASAP~

No comments: