Friday, February 20, 2004

i don't love myself

when you want people to respect you, respect yourself. if you want people to love you, love yourself.

i can't do it.

so i guess i don't deserve a lover and also people to respect me.

how's da day? it's alright so far. though i got this really bad feeling something bad will happen later on. so i'll be on my guard. haha. really bad feeling.

and here's the deal. i felt that this semester's test is really relatively easy. but i've got this really bad and insecure feeling about da results later on. again. this really bad feeling.

i guess i am a sucky person with attitude problem and a serious anti-social personality.

don't come and ask me what this post mean.

there'll be more.

don't believe me.

corx i don't even trust my inner voice.

heh.

ciaoz~

take care...

really lar.. miss those moments...

No comments: