Saturday, February 07, 2004

hopefully, one message recieved

i'm starting to feel that what some people say about my patience and tolerance is quite true. i'm starting to agree.

they say.

that i have a very high level of patience and tolerance. *tip-toe and point to somewhere higher*

i am beginning to agree.

today, i've thought about it.

people say the most fucking irritating things on earth to me. i can tahan. i can take it. i don't know why. perhaps maybe i'm taurus and apathy.

my mum say me. it doesn't bothers abit.

i wait for people for a whole 3 hours. it's alright with me. i don't feel any hatred or anger towards them.

people can just talk and talk and talk and talk and talk non-stop beside me. i am able to listen attentively. but maybe i don't show it. but i am really listening. and usually, they won't believe. and like all people do. they get angry with me. good gracious. but it's alright with me. i know myself. i don't give them the message that i am listening to them. so they have their rights to be angry with me. but please. try to trust me la. haha.

no wonder people are always angry with me when i keep thinking to myself: "what in this fucking world have i done wrong?"

worse, they will say "you never do anything wrong! it's me lah.. OK?!"

and that makes me pek cek. but i don't blame them. coz i think it's my fault. and i don't blame myself. coz it's their fault too. like that think. nobody's fault. so i happy. haha.

then people think i don't care. and they get more frustrated with me. that's it. i don't wish to continue. you guys, might just find this irritating.

those words filled with pricky effects. needles was with those things you said when i heard it. it pricks my heart. i know. but i don't show it. it seems to go away. that feeling will go away sometime later. it won't bother me abit. i don't show it.

i'm beginning to doubt myself too.

but thinking back about things. i can tahan.

hmm...

i don't know.

just post it here incase i might just not care about myself.

tata~

t(",)t

No comments: