Sunday, January 25, 2004

twenty four hours, too little

hey! my computer's back. haha. it has been down since lunar new year starts. thanks to my heroine, who has helped me get this old crap, that i'm using to blog, alive and kicking, able to perform its usual routines and stuffs.

this new year arh. i tell you guys. truely, stupid. one day, twenty four hours. it's never enough for me. god dammit. i realise. it's either i'm going to be busy like hell, or free like what a loner might felt. it's two extremes. when i'm busy, everything comes. everyone comes too. it's hard to manage. so here, i apologise ya. it's really hard. really hard to please people. really hard to make things work out. wrong choice i will makee. right choice i will choose.

but i hope i get things right. sorry people.

see this ok.

SORRY. really. Sincerely.

SORRY.

don't want to go about telling people the past few days things. but i might do it in the future once it comes to me. and you know what? this stupid rain that has been going on for days has caused many inconvenience. god better pay us back by providing the clouds when the sun's out. damn it.

it's not that i don't want. it's just that i can't. it's not that i can't. it's just that i can't bring myself to do it. indeed, people might say they understand. but what the fuck do they know? sometimes, just scram la. okay? don't make me do this on a new year ya. it's not over yet.

what do parents know? ang pows are definitely shrinking this lousy new year. infact, i wasn't sure if i'm having a new year. haha. boring man. singapore's new year is freaking BORING. read me. B.O.R.I.N.G. yes. damn it.

and don't give me that shit, ok? this and that. i've had it. and i guess i would have a outburst of my rage soon. don't get me doing it ok? i'm not in the mood.

i'm glad you've found your way here. changes indeed. for the better? tell me about it. =P but the link provided is wrong. hehe. you know who you are. i'd appreciate it if you kindly change it ya? thanks. =)

yup.

PEACE. ^^V

i feel better already.

thank god.

guan yin ma too.

no offence ya. =)

take care dudes...

and babes...

forget me not =X

miss ya peeps.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

twenty four bucks, too little

No comments: