Sunday, January 11, 2004

that place, so near yet so far

I am going to make a post today. why today? no special reason. just feel like doing it today. so. the school has started. routines are surfacing. everyday almost the same identical stuffs happening. maybe some are different. but basically, they are the same.

attitudes changed. from bad to worse. from worse to worser. haha. from normal to good. good to better. tutorials to be done. lectures to be attended. timetable to follow. food to eat. water to drink. and nevertheless, interaction is needed to be accomplished. tough job for me. haha. damn Temasek Polytechnic. yup.

today is sunday. homework day? perhaps. haha. i did only one tutorial today. there are more. but i only can make myself to complete one. so i did one. and one has been done. haha.

in need for superb fantastic inspiration. someone inspire me, please!. haha. good gracious. jesus christ.

guess my day's going to be all about rotting. haha. work, watch some tv, crap around etc. etc. sunday's a rest day! what do you expect?

my schooling days ain't any better. schools might end late. i go hang around the malls and complete some things, then sweet. it's morning. midnight rather. haha.

look on the other side. things are better. i am more occupied currently. able to take things off my mind easier. haha. work. and more work.

sounds psycho, don't i? haha. what can i do. i'm like so out of my wit's end. haha. i will use this space for complains soon. or maybe i'm doing it now.

projects coming up. yea. need to get a website done. website. not webpage. website consists of tons of webpages. haha. creativity is the key. i guess i need inspiration for my creativity? or maybe i'm wrong. who knows? me? but i don't know.

contradictions man. i'm loving it.

dinner soon.

what ya having for dinner?

ciaoz~

bound to seperate once together...

No comments: