Wednesday, December 24, 2003

unbelievable

let's start this the proper way, shall we? haha. the weather. of course. the weather's perfectly warm today. no doubts on that. temperatures sure rises today. i'm not sure about you people out there. but i stayed indoors and was keeping the fans on whole day. yup. :X

why? why did i decided to stay indoors today? when i can fix a time get a couple of friends out. i don't know. perhaps the weather just make me feel negative about going out today. my sister tempted me to go out when she went out. i insisted on my stand when she wanted me to accompany her as well. i refused. haha. how bad~ i seirously doesn't want to go out. :X my bud called. i told him i stayed indoors today. my~ definitely was he disappointed. i am just ASSUMING here. :X please don't spread around. haha.

good guys finish last. trust me. i gave my sister 10 bucks. >.<

you know. had a dream today. was like during world war kinda thing. i was thinking myself as a navigator on a aircraft. a fighter jet. then i gave the wrong directions. cool. the plane was hit. i guess by germans. haha. then the plane crashed. wow. wasn't the feeling so real. very real. haha. gibberish sia. haha. i think i read too much of that book i borrowed before i go for sleep. so sad. so scary. haha. craziness. kind of stupid too.

got sms today wor. wonderful feelings. thanks for inventing this sms thing. haha. appreciate it man. :X

5566 - Boyfriend. damn nice a song. i think.

incredible

What in Danaan's name?

lolx

hmm.

getting late.

maybe.

maybe not.

haha.

take care.

:)

thinking of you, loving you...

No comments: