Friday, December 12, 2003

fallen into a trap

yup. just wake up today. haha. what a surprise. i was actually awaken by the rain. it's pouring kinda hard now. the air is damp. the weather is cold. but comfortable for me. haha. i can withstand coldness by mother nature, yet not by spieces of my kind. i mean. who can? haha.

what happen? why did i wake up so late? haha. actually i slept early. as early as about 9am today. yes. 9am today. haha. so i guess it is more or less expected of me to sleep till now. yup. about 6 hours of deep sleep, without any slight of disturbance. haha. everyone went out ya. it's me alone in this house. awww~

went to this chalet thingy near the pasir ris park to find you. haha. it was kinda last minute decision i suppose. playing game half way. the tv is on. and my handphone is just being deserted by me. just when i took a good look at my handphone, it rang. 1 message recieved. haha. yup. and it goes on. and i went out. and everything as follows. overnight stay eventually. no sleep. haha. abandoning the game, the tv, the supper, the bed, if you were to ask me if it's worth it. *no hesitation* absolutely worth the sacrifice. =)

i was just wondering. "when you are with someone, and you still misses this particular, that might be a sign that you are in love with this particular" is it true? haha. i don't really know. but i guess it's just another can't-be-explained feeling. yup.
if you were to ask, what did i learn for sacrificing my sleep? what did i learn when i just dash out of my house? did i eventually learn something? or i was just doing things blindly. i think i did learn something.

it's very very fortunate and a blessing to be able to see someone when you just do not know when it's the next opportunity that you can see her. every minute suddenly counts.

so i'm now here. still feeling the fatigue and the pain from my knees. the pain is nothing. yup. it's just another injury from the past. haha. no point talking about it.

guess i'm now going to get some food.

why?

realising that i did not have dinner and anything afterwards. haha.

so

ciaox~

the darkness expresses the feelings...

No comments: