Thursday, September 04, 2003

sigh

i am not sure what has gotten over me. i actually slept at around 2am and woke up at 6.30am. and worse still, i went to jog! the last time that i jog was so long ago. so long, that i couldn't even remember. i guess i am really troubled. i just could not get to sleep. whenever, i am unhappy or troubled or plainly just confused, i will go and jog. keke...

bon appetite! bleah... i am not interested in my breakfast. i merely stared at the two words printed on the brown bag '' burger king '' and i walked away. i took out '' SKIPPY '' and start applying on my bread. gosh~

went for some graduation ceremony at Temasek Convention Centre ( TP ). and there is this particular speech that caught my attention:"when the EZ-link technology started, i boarded the bus and pressed my wallet against the device. it went '' beep beep''. now, i pressed my wallet against the device yet, there was no '' beep beep ''. it went '' beep '' ... '' and the speech continues. wonderful start for a speech i must say. grabbed my attention successfully. took me awhile to realise what he is trying to say. haha.

went for my class representative's chalet. i shall not make any comments on that event. but! Thanks for everything! Great food!

that's my day, sigh...
tired arhs, shall stop here. bad mood.

if i never spoke a word, would you think i am a mute ?

everything i do, there must be a perfect reason behind it.

always think before saying something. it hurts even when i don't feel it.

towards me, you are cold...

No comments: