Monday, September 22, 2003

nah, definitely not for me

haha. things just gets tougher nowadays. i decided to just let it off with a good laughter.
:)

what can i say? first i did a test and the picture below is given to me. haha. and i am rushing through all my projects. sloppy work i can feel. yet, nothing motivates me for the better of everything. where's my motivation ? *searching hard*

school as usual. went to help a friend with his economics presentation. damn. what he did... it's wrong. but i can feel the tension building up within him. so i just answered his questions, helped him through. if not, i kept quiet. sorry. but later, *thank god* , his presentation is rather a good effort. haha.

nothing much la. many things to do. little time. many datelines to meet, little time.

HAHA.

:)

don't touch me, i'm fragile.

No comments: