Monday, September 29, 2003

hmmm

feeling full now. is it air? or is it the food? haha. i don't know.

today started off fine. hmm.. i'm just wondering why am i pecked by a crow today? is it an omen? a signal? or do i just look tasty?
bleahs :P

same feelings today. same for every monday i suppose. mondays, the working day of the week. everything is new. must gear up for the things to do. glad that i am able to spare time now to cool my mind off those things and do something of my own. i think i was told to spare 1 hour of the day for my own use. hmm.. i wonder who told me that? haha.

yep yep. no matter wad. i'm going to stop here. nothing to do much really. i'm just going to sit and wait infront of the monitor and catch up with my book.

ciaoz~

hmm.. is that a piece of leaf on my head?

No comments: