Wednesday, September 10, 2003

alone

alone in a dark room with only the monitor's glares. the wind from the fan seems like a breeze from behind. carrying the loneliness within, i typed as the blinking line moved on.

today's lesson is from 2pm to 4pm. upon telling people, they gave me the '' you are so lucky '' tone or expression. is it really so ?

woke up with a timid heart. afraid to face what is installed for me today. would i meet a car crash? or a bus accident? or the bus simply just broke down right infront of the SAFRA...

haha! worrying do me no good. i decided to face the day! i skipped all meals (only fed on water) and head for school. school was alright, the lecture was confusing as usual. but i think i would be able to get the hand of it if i do the tutorial. no worries!

the light dims. the air dampens. rain starts to fall. make fun of him today. and saw his girl. no comments! haha. went for a pasta lunch at pastamania! wouldn't dare to say the food is not nice. *clap clap* for the one at the counter taking orders. she would need a microphone though. haha. played games and went home. nothing much to talk about here.

hmm, thinking back about today on the bus. saw many couples today. ( my blessings. haha! ) the hauntings of loneliness returned. i choose to avoid and meddled with my accounting lecture notes. it just went to my subconsciousness, popping out unneccessarily. kinda hurting but i guess i would just live on with it.

it's my life.
HAHA
:)

aim for perfection. even if it's going to be hard on me.
towards me, she's cold.

No comments: